Round 1 of 2 CFM Nutrition Challenges for 2019.
After the Christmas/New Year everyone has every intention on building better bodies, habits, lose weight etc etc. That motivation usually lasts about 2-3 weeks. At which point (if not earlier) old habits start to creep back in.
So why do it alone?
Why not do it with a bunch of like minded, motivated, driven people surrounding you, pushing you to reach those goals?
Why not learn how to change habits for good?!
It doesnt matter what plan you follow, vegan, paleo, zone, they all have the same principle. Control Energy in vs energy out. Eat real food, not too much. It really is that simple.
1. You must workout at 4-5x a week, whether it be one of the home workouts sent by the trainer, a crossfit class, or a recovery swim.
2. Be willing to give this challenge 100%.
3. No time wasters, no shortcuts, no excuses.
4. Be willing to change!
5. Have clear goals on what you want to achieve out of this challenge
6. Complete body composition scans at beginning and end of challenge
This option is for those that already have their own nutrition plans or know how to eat clean.
This includes a Basic Plan (1 plan to last 4 weeks, another plan at the half way mark)
Includes a meal plan with various options (1 plan with various options, new plan at half way mark)